Wednesday, January 11, 2012

The Beginning of a Change!

   So, over the past couple of weeks I've been pondering this idea. Like a lot of women, I struggle with my weight on a daily basis. Until the summer before my junior year in high school, I didn't really care... Well, I cared, just not enough to do anything about it. My junior year in high school, I was at my most satisfiable weight, 130 pounds... Which is really good since I am only 5'4". But when I quit dancing my junior year, I "blew back up."
   My senior year, I was big. In college, I was back down to 130. My weight has yo-yo'd ever since. I'll find some new program and try it, in most cases it works, and then I gain it all back plus more. Last year, I even went to a diet clinic and lost tremendously, but the medicine is not good for me and sometimes jacks up my blood pressure.
   One thing I have found, though, when I work out in a group... Or I'm part of a group all working to lose weight and become healthier, I lose more and keep it off. It's the challenge, I guess, to fit in with everyone else that keeps me going. Thus the reason I have decided to start "2nd Chances," an online group to discuss weight loss goals, techniques, meal plans, etc. It is also a place where you can share how much you have lost each week, if you want, to get that boost of confidence from other members!
   Here's the AWESOME part... It's 100% ABSOLUTELY FREE! No catches, no hidden fees, NOTHING! I have my own business designing logos and such for t-shirts and other products and I will have "2nd Chances" products for sell, but you have NO obligation to buy any of it! Again, this is 100% ABSOLUTELY FREE!
   If you want to be a part of it, simply comment here with your e-mail address, follow this blog, follow me on twitter (@KrystalParrish), or send me an e-mail at krystal@krystalbparrish.com ... Let's lose it together!

No comments:

Post a Comment